Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another Trafficking Ring Broken

One nice thing about getting more involved in fighting trafficking, you come across people who have various sources for information, much expanded from where I know to look. What used to take me hours to find in searching and reading is now basically sent to my inbox.

The article I've linked below speaks to a trafficking ring broken up in Los Angeles, CA. First New Jersey, now California. An appropriate reminder that trafficking is an issue in this country from one coast to the other.

It has permeated our society. Everywhere. Please take a moment to read the article. It is never to late to begin educating yourself on this issue and getting involved, in whatever form that takes. This problem requires an army. The enemy is relentless in his attempts at keeping us confused, hurting and distracted. Relentless. It is how we have to respond to him. Relentlessly.


Proverbs 31:8-9

1 comment:

Made In The South said...

Bonnie, thanks for stopping by. I am staying near a small town called Sequim. You are so right the weather could not be better. We rode up to Hurricane Ridge yesterday and it was a little cool for me, but all the same I LOVED it. I wanted to post some pictures but dads computer is not working right. Stop by my blog again to visit...