Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Crafty & Tricky

Sex is a powerful motivator.  satan knows it and uses it whenever he can.  Unfortunately, it's often in the most sickening of ways.  I will never know who she is but I applaud the woman who had the courage to go to the police when she knew something about the alleged assailant was wrong.  Very wrong.  I usually avoid personal opinions in these posts but I pray for justice in this case.  This man's alleged attacks and mode of operation makes me sick to my stomach.  It is just this type of person, though, who keeps women believing they have no options once they have been prostituted.  They are told and quickly believe they are sub-human and no longer count.  Bravo to the woman who came forward first and bravo to his subsequent victims who have identified him as their assailant. 


Charge:  Fake cop raped child prostitutes hired off Backpage

Proverbs 31:8-9

No comments: